Find a Wildlife Rehabilitator

If you find a sick or injured animal, it is important to locate a licensed rehabilitator.

Many rehabilitators specialize in caring for certain types of wildlife such as songbirds or small mammals - however, the permit allows them to accept all authorized wildlife.

You can also try contacting your local animal control officer.

This map is managed and maintained by MassWildlife. Please contact MassWildlife for any issues.

Click here to view a full screen map.

The source for the contact information for rehabilitators who appear on this map is the Massachusetts Wildlife Rehabilitation website. There is no guarantee these data are 100% accurate.

Wildlife Rehabilitators In Other States