Orphaned or Injured Wildlife

WRAM is NOT a wildlife rehabilitation facility -
it is a volunteer run organization which does its best to help through education and fostering collaboration/connections within the wildlife rehabilitation community.

Please note: if you have found an orphaned or injured animal, the best place to start is to call your local animal control (list available here for MA), which may be able to assist with transport or refer you to a local wildlife rehabilitation facility.

You may also view our resources to find licensed wildlife rehabilitators in your area